Antenna - Theory .com: The Antenna Site

Antenna Basics Antenna Types Smith Charts Antenna Measurements

antenna-theory.com :: View topic - need guidance for designing an array of rectangular patch
antenna-theory.com Forum Index antenna-theory.com
Antenna Theory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need guidance for designing an array of rectangular patch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antenna-theory.com Forum Index -> Questions Related to Antenna Theory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geetanjali Ratnu
Antenna-Theory.com Newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: need guidance for designing an array of rectangular patch Reply with quote

Goodnoon Everyone!
Can anyone please tell me about designing a rectangular patch array in HFSS v11? Actually i am new to HFSS and also to antenna designing. I have designed a simple lambda/2 dipole, a triangular patch and a rectangular patch antenna by so far in HFSS. Now as I have learnt to design single elements now i wish to proceed further by designing an array of rectangular patch. Can anyone guide me about it through any link of video tutorial or by any other means. Please do help me its urgent.

Looking forward for your responses and thanking in anticipation.

Regards,
Geetanjali Ratnu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antenna-theory.com Forum Index -> Questions Related to Antenna Theory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: