Antenna - Theory .com: The Antenna Site

Antenna Basics Antenna Types Smith Charts Antenna Measurements

antenna-theory.com :: View topic - Embedded Antenna
antenna-theory.com Forum Index antenna-theory.com
Antenna Theory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Embedded Antenna

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antenna-theory.com Forum Index -> Questions Related to Antenna Theory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rgoes2
Antenna-Theory.com Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Embedded Antenna Reply with quote

Hello guys,

I am trying to figure out some antenna designs that could be embedded inside a system, for example in vehicles in order to maxizime the aerodynamics. I wonder if a could put the antenna within the bodywork of a car and even so my antenna would work properly with a good Q factor. I got a few ideas, like microstrip and suchs but I dont want it to be in the surface of the system, but inside. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks, Very Happy
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what frequency are you working at?

phones have embedded cell, gps, wifi antennas and are much smaller than a car. so how hard it is to do embedded antennas depends on your frequency and your object size
rgoes2
Antenna-Theory.com Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, thanks for you replying.

Actually, I dont know for sure which frequency I will ended up using. But I know that is a range of frequencies. I am most interested in the design of it, If I could find any design that could fit in an embedded system where I could manage to make it resonate. If you know a few antennas that could be embedded , I will make further research to verify the frequency range of suchs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antenna-theory.com Forum Index -> Questions Related to Antenna Theory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: